Have you ever had mini corn dogs in the air fryer? You can cook them from frozen and they get perfectly crispy and hot.
Have you ever had mini corn dogs?
They are cute (can food be cute?) and a great easy lunch.
Just like cooking a regular corn dog in the air fryer, mini corn dogs cook to perfection in it.
I'm not much of a corn dog fan, but even I have to admit that the air fryer makes corn dogs tastier, which I think is from how crispy they get. They taste very similar to the state fair corn dogs.
Step 1: Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
Step 2: Load frozen mini corn dogs into air fryer basket.
Step 3: Cook at 380°F for 8 minutes, making sure to shake the basket half way through.
Step 4: Remove from air fryer basket and let cool for a few minutes. Dip into your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
How long do you cook mini corn dogs in an air fryer?
Cook mini corn dogs for 8 minutes, making sure to shake about half way through cooking. You don't need to defrost the mini corn dogs, just cook them frozen.
Tips for Air Frying Frozen Mini Corn Dogs
- You don't have to spray your the corn dogs with cooking spray. You can if you like your corn dogs to be extra crispy, but they still taste great without any of the cooking spray.
- Make sure to toss shake the air fryer basket about half way through the cooking time. This help get all the mini corn dogs cooked through.
- These air fried corn dogs are HOT when they are done cooking, so allow at least a minute or two for them to cool down before biting into them.
Favorite dipping sauces for mini corn dogs:
- ketchup and mayonnaise mixed
- 12 frozen mini corn dogs
- cooking spray, optional
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Load frozen mini corn dogs into air fryer basket.
- Cook at 380°F for 8 minutes, making sure to shake the basket half way through.
- Remove from air fryer basket and let cool for a few minutes. Dip into your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 4 mini corn dogs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3.5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 510mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 7g