This garlic bread pizza in the air fryer is such a great and quick lunch or lighter dinner. The best part is kids love it!
This garlic bread pizza made in the air fryer is so easy to make.
If you need a quick lunch idea or a kid pleasing dinner, this is perfect!
You use garlic Texas toast that you find in the freezer section. Toast it in the air fryer, then add some marinara sauce, pepperoni, and shredded cheese. Cook for just a bit longer and it's done.
What is Garlic Toast Pizza?
Garlic toast pizza is garlic bread toasted in the air fryer, then your favorite toppings are added to the top of it and it is placed back into the air fryer to cook.
Some great sides to pair with this garlic bread pizza are:
- green salad
- veggie tray
- pasta salad
- fruit salad
And don't forget these air fryer cinnamon sticks for dessert!
One of my favorite things about pizza is how easy it is to adjust the toppings to make it just how you like it.
This air fryer garlic bread pizza is no different. Here are some delicious topping combinations.
- Change out marinara sauce for alfredo sauce or ranch dressing
- Top with ranch dressing, cooked chicken, and bacon
- Add pepperoni, sausage and olives
- Change the meat to canadian bacon and add some pinapple
3 slices frozen Texas toast garlic bread
½ cup marinara sauce
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
9 slices pepperoni
How to Make
Step 1: Preheat the air fryer to 400°F and set to cook for 6 minutes.
Step 2: Place the garlic bread in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 4 minutes.
Step 3: Remove the basket and flip the toast. Spread a layer of sauce over the top of the toast, then top it with cheese and pepperoni.
Step 4: Return the basket to the air fryer and cook for the remaining 2 minutes.
Garlic Bread Pizza in the Air Fryer
Easy lunch to make in the Air Fryer. These garlic toast pizzas are delicious and kids love them.
- 3 slices frozen Texas toast garlic bread
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 9 slices pepperoni
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F and set to cook for 6 minutes.
- Place the garlic bread in the basket of the air fryer and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove the basket and flip the toast. Spread a layer of sauce over the top of the toast, then top it with cheese and pepperoni.
- Return the basket to the air fryer and cook for the remaining 2 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 274Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 662mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 9g
Make sure to "PIN IT" for later!
Other delicious air fryer recipes:
Air Fryer Hot Dogs
Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
Yummy Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas
Leave a Reply