Cooking frozen meatballs in air fryer makes something that was already quick and easy into something that tastes out of this world.
Cooking frozen meatballs in the air fryer is so easy and makes them slightly crispy.
Meatballs are so versatile and can be used in so many different recipes.
It’s easy to add cooked meatballs with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese to a hoagie roll to make meatball subs.
Or, another easy option is topping some noodles and spaghetti sauce with the meatballs.
If you are trying to figure out what to bring to a party, you can always make up a platter of air fryer frozen meatballs with toothpicks in them and they make a great appetizer.
We cooked frozen beef meatballs in the air fryer last night for spaghetti. It was gobbled up by my kids. n
Oil mister – similar to cooking spray, but better for your air fryer.
This air fryer recipe couldn’t be easier to make.
As always you want to preheat air fryer.
Next, add uncooked meatballs to the air fryer basket. Make sure the meatballs are in a single layer, so they call cook evenly. If you want your meatballs extra crispy, use the oil mister to spray oil on them.
Insert the air fryer basket, set the time for 12 minutes and the temperature to 360° F.
When the timer beeps, use the tongs to move meatballs from the basket to a bowl or plate.
You can store leftover meatballs in the fridge for up to 4 days. It is OK to reheat the meatballs, just make sure to reheat them to at least 165° F
Recipes that Pair Well
Meatballs go with so many things. Here are a few favorites:
- Air fried meatball sub sandwiches
- As a pizza topping
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Rice with sweet & sour meatballs
- Use them as an appetizer by placing them on a plate with toothpicks in them
- frozen meatballs
- oil mister
1. Preheat air fryer for 3 minutes.
2. Place frozen meatballs in a single layer into air fryer basket. If you want your meatballs extra crispy, spray with oil mister.
3. Cook meatballs for 12 minutes at 360° F. Pull out and shake air fryer basket halfway through cooking.
4. When done, use tongs to move meatballs to a bowl or plate.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: 5 meatballs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 230Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 520mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 12g