Air fryer frozen fish sticks are a convenient and quick way to have hot fish sticks when you get a craving for fish & chips.
Frozen fish sticks are loved by children and adults alike. They are a perfect snack for game night, movie night, or midnight craving.
With an air fryer, you can get perfectly cooked and crispy fish sticks in no time.
Who needs a lot of oil, frying pan, and deep-frying when you have an air fryer?
Why do we love to air fry frozen fish sticks?
I have one word for air frying frozen fish stick, i.e., CONVENIENT.
Frozen fish sticks are super delicious, but above all, they are convenient.
Here is why we love frying frozen fish sticks in an air fryer:
- No need to indulge yourself in the labor of thawing it, heating oil in the frying pan, and deep-frying it.
- Not to forget oil and calories. Air fryer offers a healthy substitute.
- It is super easy to make. You just have to place the frozen fish sticks in the air basket. Put the air basket in a preheated air fryer and set the timer. The only thing you don't want to forget is flipping the sticks halfway into the cook.
- Thanks to the air fryer, you can enjoy crispy and perfectly cooked fish sticks within minutes.
- You can store the air-fried fish sticks in an air-tight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- frozen fish sticks
- Air fryer
- tongs to flip the fish sticks
Step 1: Preheat air fryer for 3 minutes at 370°F.
Step 2: Grease the air fryer basket with mist oil or cooking spray.
Step 3: Place the frozen fish sticks in an air fryer basket. Make sure they don't overlap.
Step 4: Cook fish sticks at 400°F for 9 minutes.
Step 5: Flip the fish sticks halfway through so that they are evenly cooked on both sides.
Make sure to mist the air fryer basket before putting the frozen fish sticks in. They stick incredibly easily to the basket.
Here are a few side dishes that go perfectly well with fish sticks:
- Tarter sauce
- Cocktail sauce
- Hush puppies
- Garlic mayo dip, pesto, artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, etc.
- Fries or potato chips for the classic fish & chips
- Onion rings
- Roasted vegetables
- Broccoli rice
- 6 frozen fish sticks
1. Preheat air fryer for 3 minutes at 370°F
2. Grease the air fryer basket with an oil mister.
3. Place the frozen fish sticks in an air fryer basket. Make sure they don't overlap.
4. Cook fish sticks at 400°F for 9 minutes.
5. Flip the fish sticks about halfway through so that they are evenly cooked on both sides.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2.5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7.5gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 420mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 11g