These frozen dumplings in the air fryer are very close to the tradition taste of steamed dumplings.
Who doesn't love frozen dumplings when you want dumplings and are in a hurry?
Dumplings are super versatile.
You can find dumplings filled with chicken, beef, pork, or vegetables.
So, whenever you feel like eating one, you simply have to take it out and steam it.
It is really quick and easy to cook/steam frozen dumplings in the air fryer.
Although dumplings are delicious, making them from scratch can require a lot of work.
However, you can air fry dumplings, even frozen ones and not only can you air fry it, you can steam them in the air fryer.
Here is why you might want to air fry your dumplings:
- It is super easy. All you have to do is add water at the bottom of the air fryer and place the air fryer rack's dumplings. Flip halfway through, and that's it!
- You don’t have to wait for them to thaw. You can place frozen ones in the air fryer. The steam will do everything.
- Plus, you don’t have to work with a lot of equipment. You just need an air fryer.
- frozen dumplings
- anything you want for dipping your dumplings into
You just need an air fryer.
Step 1: Add about ½ cup of water to bottom of air fryer that holds the air fryer basket, then preheat air fryer.
Step 2: Add dumplings to air fryer basket upside down. Turn on air fryer at 350°F for 7 minutes, flipping the dumplings over about halfway through.
Step 3: Serve and enjoy!
Dumplings taste even better with sauces. You can pair it up with any sauce type of sauce, whether sweet or spicy. Here are a few ideas:
- Chili oil: Delicious chili oil and dumpling is a match made in heaven. The heat from the oil balances out the dumplings really well.
- Soy sauce: Simple, salty flavors of soy sauce add a dimension to the dumplings and you can't get a sauce any quicker than soy sauce.
- Black rice vinegar and honey: It is a sweet and sour sauce that uses vinegar and honey. The balance goes perfectly well with all dumplings.
- Tomato dip: It is an unconventional take on a dipping sauce. The tangy tomatoes, along with garlic and spicy chilis, are delicious.
Dumplings are not just delicious, but they are versatile. Therefore, they go well with several dishes. Here are a few:
- Vegetables: Red and yellow bell peppers, Broccoli, carrots, and snow peas not just add flavor to any dish but makes it vibrant. Stir-fry them with soy sauce, and garlic and it compliments your dumpling like nothing else.
- Fried rice: If you love Asian cuisine, you will definitely love fried rice. With rice, green onions, meat, and soy sauce, fried rice perfectly matches everything, especially dumplings.
- Soup: Whether it is hot and sour soup or egg drop soup, it is an amazing appetizer. And when you serve alongside air-fried dumplings, the taste gets even better.
- Ramen: Ramen is a trending dish loved by many. Thanks to the many components, ramen is the perfect comfort food. And if you want to take it up a notch, add dumplings instead of the meat.
- Kimchi: Spicy fermented cabbage is a perfect Korean dish. It is spicy, sour and adds a punch of flavor to your dumplings.
Frozen Dumplings in the Air Fryer
Cooking frozen dumplings in the air fryer is quick and easy. They come out tasting pretty similar to steamed dumplings.
- frozen dumplings
- favorite sauce for dipping
1. Add about ½ cup of water to bottom of air fryer. Preheat air fryer.
2. Place dumplings upside down in the air fryer basket and cook at 350°F for 7 minutes, flipping the dumplings over around the half way point.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 dumpling
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 23Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 141mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
Leave a Reply