This air fryer Brussel sprouts have the perfect amount of garlic and Parmesan cheese.
Brussel sprouts has such a bad reputation, but I find these Brussel sprouts to be a delicious blend of flavor and texture.
Air fryer Brussel sprouts are simple and easy-to-make. These air fryer Brussel sprouts also have bacon and Parmesan cheese to make a tasteful dish that will stand out as the perfect side dish on your dinner table.
Can you air fry Brussel sprouts?
The answer is yes. You can definitely air fry Brussel sprouts.
For this, you just combine them with a little olive oil and seasoning. Now place them in the air fryer basket and air fry them at 375-degree F for about 13 minutes. Once they reach the halfway mark, i.e., at 6-7 minutes, shake the air fryer basket, so they are cooked evenly on both sides.
Why we love this recipe
The thing bout Brussel spout is that you will either love it or hate it. And if you are among those who love Brussel spouts, bacon and parmesan Brussel spouts is an amazing option. Here is why we love this dish:
- It is tasty. You get the earthy flavor of Brussel sprouts along with the salty bacon and parmesan. It is a match made in heaven.
- It is crunchy. You get tones of texture here. The crispy outside of the Brussel sprouts and bacon and cheesy parmesan adds different dimensions to the dish.
- It is easy to make. If you have sudden guests over, this dish will save the day. Furthermore, if you are tired from a day of work, you can make this delicious dish with little time and minimum effort.
- It is a healthy option. Because we air-fry things, we use less oil.
- It is easy to store. You can store this dish in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Furthermore, you can also prepare the Brussel sprouts in advance.
- Brussel sprouts
- bacon crumbles
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- lemon, garlic, & oregano seasoning
Feel free to sub out the seasoning packet for about ⅛ tsp of garlic powder, ⅛ tsp of salt, and ⅛ tsp of oregano.
- air fryer
- large bowl
You’ll find these bacon Parmesan air fryer Brussel sprouts aren’t hard to make at all.
Step 1: Add the Brussel sprouts to a large bowl and combine with the olive oil and seasoning.
Step 2: Preheat the air fryer.
Step 3: Add the Brussel sprouts to the air fryer basket and add the bacon.
Step 4: Cook at 370°F for 13 minutes. Make sure to shake the basket around the half way point.
Step 5: Remove Brussel sprouts from air fryer basket. Top with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
You can store the leftover air-fried Brussel sprouts.
Place them in an air-tight container and store them in the refrigerator. The Brussel sprouts will stay fresh for up to 3 days.
Also, you can store them in the freezer as well. Air fried Brussel sprouts can stay in the freezer for up to 2 to 3 months.
When you want to use them, simply reheat them in the air fryer, and they will be perfectly well.
Dishes to Pair
Bacon parmesan Brussel sprouts are delicious and serve as a perfect side dish to many main dishes. Here are a few dishes that go perfectly well with bacon parmesan Brussel sprout:
- Steaks: Roasted Brussel sprouts go perfectly well with a juicy steak.
- Meatloaf: If you are serving meatloaf or almost any meaty main dish add air fryer Brussel sprouts as a perfect side.
- Quinoa: If you like quinoa, you can serve it alongside air-fried bacon and parmesan Brussel sprouts to add the crunch you need.
- Cauliflower rice: If you are looking for a vegetarian option, cauliflower rice is delicious. Plus, you can top it up with crispy and tasteful Brussel sprouts, just make sure to leave out the bacon.
Other Side Dishes You Might Like:
- 15 Brussel sprouts
- ½ cup of bacon crumbles
- ½ cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ¼ of lemon, garlic and oregano seasoning packet
1: Add the Brussel sprouts to a large bowl and combine with the olive oil and seasoning.
2: Preheat the air fryer.
3: Add the Brussel sprouts to the air fryer basket and add the bacon.
4: Cook at 370° F for 13 minutes. Make sure to shake the basket around the half way point.
5: Remove Brussel sprouts from air fryer basket. Top with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4 Brussel sprouts
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 450mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 9g
If you love this recipe as much as we do, I’d love for you to “Pin It!”